Wednesday, November 13, 2019

WHO IS MISSABLE?

Hi I am missable..a girl trying o figure out life. a girl who is always inspired by fashion trends and self care.every life is a journey with a trillions of lessons and a lot of life hacks.As being always into everything, I will be sharing a part of my journey of my life.i have always found life very interesting and full of action but also with a lot of struggle being accompanied by failure,fears,stress,tears but always ending on a good note.People knows me as an introverted person and i agree with it but i prefer to write down my thoughts,my feeling,my hacks and my style.so you would be seeing a lot of my thoughts my life actually....sharing my life with me..✦

No comments:

I just realized something. The message that I've resisting or trying to avoid is now in front of my eyes. The deeper you understand it&#...

–>