Monday, November 25, 2019

COZY WINTERS......

Ever felt lazy in beautiful dawn of winter. I can't say about anyone else but I surely did. Winters are my favorite part of the year. A perfect time to enjoy a perfect warm bowl of soup with family. Beautiful evening of winters are the best abstract to attract. A chilly note with a warm blanket, holding a  mug of coffee, being lazy to do any kind of stuff and just watching the sun singing a goodbye note. Isn't that wonderful.

Winters is a season in which your relationship with your sleep,bed and blanket gets stronger and stronger like breezy air of winter 😅. It's very hard to wake up and leave your warm bed on a good note in winter. It would've been more difficult to wash your face and hands or shower if there were no water heaters. It gives me chills while even imagining this 😂.

Winter is a season to wear warm, comforting clothes which not only protect you from cold environment but also you can look cute with it.

In my country,there is a lot of snowfall but the city where I live is very dry. There's only very cold and strong winds and very dry and cold temperature variable on different days. But it's cold enough here to wear warm cardigans  and jackets to keep ourselves safe from cold air.

Winter also comes with some cold,flu. This can seriously spoil winter season's beauty. With good precautions we can clear this hurdle up so no worries.

I don't know that it's only me or everyone else but I fell hungry a bit more in winters than in summers. But food cravings in winter are real one.

Hope you liked this blog, if you did then don't forget to share it
Lots of 💖
Missable

I just realized something. The message that I've resisting or trying to avoid is now in front of my eyes. The deeper you understand it&#...

–>