Wednesday, April 1, 2020

MOST VIRAL DALGUNA COGFEE RECEPIE...

DALGONA COFFEE RECEPIE: 


It was a normal day as rest of them, I was in the cage of boredom. While scrolling through the internet, I saw a tempting and mouthwatering dalgona coffee picture. My brain just went under the wing of dalgona coffee and within a minute I decided to make it.

INGREDIENTS:

Serving:1-2
Coffee 2tbsp
Sugar 2tbsp
Milk
Ice cubes
Lukewarm water 2tbsp

METHOD:

1. Add coffee, sugar and lukewarm water in a small bowl or mug
2. Whip it with the beater until it becomes stiff and doesnot fall from spoon
3. Pour half a glass of milk( cold preferred) and ice cube.
4. Fill up rest of the glass with the coffee whip
5. Mix it well and your dalgona iced  coffee is ready.

No comments:

I just realized something. The message that I've resisting or trying to avoid is now in front of my eyes. The deeper you understand it&#...

–>